- Information collection and use - We are the sole owners of the information provided to us by our consumers. Under no circumstances will that information be passed on, rented or disclosed to any third party.
- Collection of personal information - At the time of registration, consumers are required to provide their personal information. The information collected is not solely just contact information but also contains demographic variables, like the information related to birth, gender, education etc.
- Control of personal information - All the personal information provided to us by our clients can be updated, changed or confirmed via email to our tech support team. We allow access to the clients for their own information.
- Upholding client's confidentiality - We take responsible measures to provide security and protect consumer information from being misused, unauthorized access, destruction etc. We used encryption method to ensure maximum privacy and security. But it should be noted that no measure is full-proof and clients should avoid sharing their personal and financial information with anyone posing to be from our company.
- Cookies - We can collect client visitation data with the help of cookies saved in your computer. They collect client's personal information as well as their overall experience on a website. It takes into account the client's preferences and what all steps can be taken to improve their experience. In case a browser is not set to accept the cookies or you reject it, then you will be unable to access certain features on our website.
- Call recording - For internal monitoring purposes, we reserve the right to record calls. All the clients are notified of this feature prior to the commencement of the call.
- Website links - There might be several links provided on our website, by clicking on them you would leave our webpage to a new one. It should be noted that we are not liable or responsible for the content present on that website as well as privacy practices of that site. We are also not responsible for the cookies sent by that website to collect any data.